How Does it Work?
Greenleaf Capital has developed a simple five (5) step procedure for the
sale of your charged-off accounts:
- You provide to a Greenleaf Capital representative a list or sample list of the accounts
you wish to sell or a Greenleaf Capital representative will review the accounts on your
- A Greenleaf Capital representative will immediately analyze your list of accounts and
contact you within three (3) business days.
- Once an acceptable purchase price is negotiated, we will sign the standard Assignment
- Greenleaf Capital, at its sole cost, will make copies of the relevant backup
documentation, if any at all.
- Greenleaf Capital will wire transfer the purchase price to you.